Go Back   Weekly Davespeak - Dave Matthews Band Forums > General > Hall of Fame

Old 11-26-2012, 09:49 PM
bbreq061
Banned

Default nike nfl jerseys from china 11

,nfl jerseys free shipping?What a boring night on TV last night, the baseball game was only slightly worse than the FSU/Wake game. Thank the gods we get some better games Saturday!? This season, our football record is 130-45-5, going into this weekendÖso stay tuned!So far Iíve bet?BYU-11, They have scroed 50 vs UNLV the last 2 times. I have Miami-2, & Boston College-12, I bet Bama-6, The Tide are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 road games. AND 4-1 ATS as a road Fav while the Ole Miss Rebels are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog of 3.5-10 points?I bet U-Dub +12.5 at ASU (?I may get more points by game time,cheap nike nfl jerseys reviews,check here Saturady?)Itís a bad spot for the Sun Devils after last weeks game. In Boise, Take ?Nevada + 27,wholesale nike nfl jerseys free shipping.5 ( again I may get more points by game time).Everybody??s sexy pick this week is Missouri, well, they are wrong, Oklahoma is much better and I got?the Sooners-10. Penn State-6 will take care of the?Wisconsin.??The Badgers are 0-4 ATS vs. teams with a winning records & 0-4 ATS in the last 4 overall.Penn State is ?4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. Also in the Big ten(11) I??m on Northwestern-7. While?I want to take Illinois, and Iowa has been really bad,cheap nike nfl jerseys reviews, my sources say somthing smells here, so Iím staying away.And?Iím going to bounce back with USC -21, the QB change and attitude change is bad news for Arizona.Check for Saturday??s update for,nike nfl jerseys from china?a couple more games, I??m waiting to get the best numbers & I have some excellent information coming.Related articles? http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2552407#post2552407

Last edited by Jeff; 11-26-2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Removed Hyperlinks
Old 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM
theponderousman
Badged

Can't wait for more info!!!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Jeff
Media Road Crew

Yeah I am leaving this thread open due to wondering where this one is headed.

It's weird. This spammer stole the words from a 2007 football betting article then put his links in there randomly.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
yelladkcir
Fire Dancer

Yeah that baseball game was pretty bad last night.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Fan#41
Tripping Billie

Chocolate penguins are very scary.

Variety of emotion is good...it just makes the music different colors. - LeRoi Moore